Important Emergency Numbers
During an emergency, it is all too easy to become overwhelmed, or even confused and disoriented. With a little bit of preparation, you can ensure you go through any emergencies (or even minor scares) in the best way possible.
One of the best ways is to have all the information you might need during an emergency ready at hand.
Below you can find printable sheets with important emergency phone numbers and information customized to your area.
- Print the emergency numbers and post them on the fridge and next to every phone in the house. Carry a copy with you, and have one in your car.
- Fill out the extra information clearly, in large print using a dark pen. It should be easy to read by kids, or during emergencies when the lights may be very low.
- Make sure any babysitters, caregivers or anyone who you might ask to look after the kids knows where it is.
- Review the list with your kids, and make sure they know how to dial 911 on their own during an emergency.
- Review the page every few months to make sure all the details are still up-to-date.